Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Cross Country

This term LS2 has been practicing and preparing for Cross Country. We have been learning how to paste ourselves. Before and after running we always have to stretch. It is important to stretch because it will help loosen your muscles. We have been running five laps or more around our school fields which I think is good. We have been practicing two times a week. On Wednesday which was the School Cross Country. Everybody was excited and bit neverous. The Cross Country went in year groups so first was the new entrance kids and went up to the year seven and eight. The new entrance kids were running 1 lap. They were amazing. They didn't give up even though it was muddy. Girls were been told to go first then boys. They year seven and eight did five laps. Five laps was lots so everybody remembered to paste themselves and to breathe in and out while running. Before running everybody were stretching. I am a year seven boy which meant I had to do five laps. When I crossed the finish line I was told I came 3. I was very proud of myself and will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment