Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Poetry Juxtaposition

This week's task for poetry was to first read a poem and then answer some questions and create some word clines, for the word clines we first needed to choose a word and then find all of the necessary synonyms for it. After that the task was to draw a line on some paper and then write down the synonyms that we'd written down onto the line in order from top to bottom depending on how important we found that one synonym.

In the summer I’m aroused to a snug and friendly breeze, all the pollen in the air always makes me sneeze.
After clambering into my uniform and leaving for school,
I wait for friends by a wall of hedges, relishing the blue and inviting sun.

In the winter I sullenly rise from my bed, chilled to the bone from the despairful air. After painfully getting into my uniform and slowly leaving the door, I sprint to school just to keep myself warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment