Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Mossie

Making Connections

L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text
 
Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
The book Mossie i read was a rugby book and it is kinda like behind the silver fern because it is a new zealand book and it has rugby in the book.
I know that mossie is a book that has ruby in it and i know that behind the silver fern is a new zealand book that has all the famous ruby plays
I like this book mossie because there is rugby in the book and i like rugby it is a fun game to play if you  have siblings that like rugby or have nothing to do so they play with you


No comments:

Post a Comment