Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Tech

Today for Tech we have been learning about pewter casting. The first thing that we had needed to do was read the rules for the pewter casting tech room. We were first asked questions if we knew what pewter casting was and what it is. Our task was to find out what we wanted to create and how we will be using it or even who we were making it for. So Mr Grundy had sent us a worksheet showing who we will be creating our design for. The Designs I am making for are my mum, dad, cousin and myself. We chose 4 of each items that we wanted to create into our DLO. But the thing is the images we had chosen had to be silhouette so it would be easier to create. The thing is our images couldn't be thick or else it would bend or snap. I had enjoyed doing this rotation because I would really want to make something special for my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment