Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Presentating My Overall Review - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid:The last straw

Today for reading we got into our Read groups and shared our Chapter Book Presentations that we've been working on for the past few weeks. I really enjoyed all my groups presentation but I personally enjoyed Jeremiah's because his own cover of the book looked Interesting. His book was based on War and his cover of the book included a lot of dark colours. I also enjoyed Mataio's presentation because he had two important themes which were being together and having friendship. The book my group read were Billionaire Boy (Ofa), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Mataio), A Winter Day in 1939 (Jeremiah), Alfie Bloom (Freeman), Josefa and the Vu (Nyjah), and Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw (Me).

No comments:

Post a Comment